Founded in 2016 by Olivier Gauthier (20-years experienced researcher in the advertising industry, benefiting from a strong reputation and market recognized intelligence among the Holding companies, Media Auditors and Top International Advertisers), COMvergence uses tangible measurement metrics to provide high-quality reference data, guidance and support for Marcom professionals spanning all titles and disciplines. COMvergence is a critical resource for understanding the evolution and diversification of the MarCom industry, and has become the authoritative source when it comes to agency data collection, tabulation, transparency and analysis.
Continuously updated databases and quarterly reports keeps all our members informed of:
- Agency/Advertiser relationships and new business activity
- Media agency Billings and Market Shares
- Agency Acquisitions
- Agency Leadership Teams & Talent flows
- Category, Market and Agency-specific intelligence
- Global rankings of the 200 largest International Advertisers
COMvergence strategic partners include the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A's), World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), Kantar Media and Nielsen.